GRADE 8 ADMISSIONS DATES 2023
|General Applications close
Applications for Catholic and Board Scholarships close
|Wednesday 2 March 2022|
|Entrance days||By appointment on:
Saturday 5 March or
Wednesday 9 March or
Saturday 12 March
|Academic Scholarship consolidation and interviews||By invitation from:
Tuesday12 April to Thursday 14 April 2022
|Offer of general places and scholarships||Friday 22 April 2022|
|Payment of Placement fee deadline
(confirming acceptance of offer)
|Wednesday 4 May 2022|
Grade 8 (2023) Application Process
- An application form is to be completed and submitted by Wednesday 2 March 2022
- All applicants are to attend one of the entrance days. Applicants and their parents are invited to enjoy some time on our beautiful campus. The session will enable prospective pupils to complete the admissions process by completing a written task, participating in an interview, enjoying guided tours and other exciting Springfield experiences. Parents and Guardians are invited to attend information sessions and guided tours. On submission of an application form, a booking link for these sessions will be sent to applicants.
- Catholic Scholarship Award and Board Scholarship Awards are available on application. Application forms are available on request from the admissions office.
- Academic Scholarships are by invitation only and applicants will be invited to attend an interview process after the entrance sessions are complete.
- Should you wish to visit the campus before completing the application form, tours of the campus will be available, with strict Covid -19 protocols. Numbers will be restricted per tour to a group of no more than 6 visitors
For further queries or private tours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 021- 7976169 extension 248